Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Dinosaur Travel Photos

I was inspired by something I came across the internet, dinosaur travel photos! It's a fun way to make all those famous landmarks and natural wonders just a bit more exciting and fun.

Step 1: Buy Toy Dinosaur... Check
Step 2: Further enhance toy appearance with weathering the toy... Check (for those of you that know me I'm into Warhammer 40k and the standard paint job the toy came with just wouldn't do, but thats another post for another time, I may or may not do)
Step 3: Test Photo... Check

Say Cheese!

Step 4: Capture Amazing Moments Like These...
TBD

Jorge Saenz is the photographer that took the following amazing photos:



Jorge has many more of his photos in his Instagram page. #DinoDinaSeries

We'll see if I can do it, it will be a fun challenge.