Monday, June 27, 2016

Last Monday in Indiana!

As we head into the final stretch before our trip, I thought it might be a good idea to start packing.  John has been suggesting this for weeks, but I didn't really feel the need to have all the boxes sitting around.  So yesterday we finally started packing with a vengeance.  John has everything packed except the bare necessities he needs this week.  I have most of my stuff packed with the exception of everything I could possibly need this week.  In other words it looks like I haven't packed much at all :) Despite my hesitation to pack, we still ended up with 2 closets full of boxes and a pile in the living room. 

In addition we worked on stocking up on things we will need for traveling such as a bed for Allie, a soft blanket for Tink, toys for Skittles, Gold Bond for John and Dramamine for me as well as a number of random other things I decided the animals "just couldn't live without".