Saturday, June 4, 2016

Road Trip Plan







When planning this road trip across the country with my wife, I knew the planning would be left to me to figure out. One thing my wife wasn't short on was great ideas of things to do but whether or not we could fit them all in or not was to be determined.

I knew I had to figure out a why to plan this trip and keep us some what organized to make it a little more challenging are traveling with our dog and two cats and we also wanted to see family on the east coast before traveling west.


 Rough Draft Completed

4700 miles!

To plan this monster out I used furkot.com. We are hitting the sites along the way from Washington D.C. & New York City to the Spam Museum in Austin, MN. Crossing America we'll also be checking off some of the highlight dinning locations from some of our favorite TV shows.