Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Day 10 - BBQ and the Calm before the Storm

"Sometimes I pretend to be normal but it gets boring so, I go back to being me"
-- Unknown

Trip Totals:
Walmart Trips Made: 7
McDonald's Diet Cokes Drank:7
Horse Trailers Seen: 10
Itinerary Changes Made: 4
Times John Made Fun of Lauren's Navigation Abilities: 4

Today's Itinerary: Sleep in, eat BBQ, and go to bed early.

Lessons Learned:  
1.) Budget more than 3 hours for nails and visit to the store for Lauren and John's mom.


By far the most boring day of our road trip but it was a day we really needed. My Aunt Linda came up to visit my Mom for a BBQ outside in NY. With no major plans Lauren and my Mom went to get their nails done and pick up a few things from the store. We ate a huge lunch with burgers and hot dogs all the normal stuff. With knowing NYC was calling tomorrow, Lauren and I went to bed early, major adventures await.